Long time, no post. So here’s a quick little recap of my last two years:
- I graduated from Hamilton College with my degree in Archaeology & Creative Writing in May 2017!
- I returned to beautiful BC and the Slocan Valley in Summer 2017 as a teaching assistant for Hamilton’s field school. I have journals and photos from that that I should probably post at some point.
- I started a master’s program at the University of Chicago.
- … and then left the program after one semester.
- I spent this summer in Frederick, Maryland interning with American Conservation Experience and the National Park Service at Monocacy National Battlefield.
- Now I’m shovel bumming (a.k.a. working as a field technician) for the University of Wisconsin – Milwaukee’s CRM program.
Anyways, while I haven’t been blogging here, I did blog for my internship this summer, and I wanted to share those posts with you all. So without further ado, please follow this link to check out the posts from all the ACE CRDIP (Cultural Resources Diversity Internship Program) interns: http://www.usaconservation.org/crdip-blog/.
Or follow these links to check out specifically my posts in order: